The White Clay Creek property consists of two buildings: the sanctuary building completed in 1855; and the “nurture” building completed in 1962, then expanded in 1992. Offices, classrooms, nursery, the church library and the fellowship hall are in the nurture building which sits directly on the small parking lot.
There is ample parking near the building and across Chestnut Ave. Both buildings are handicapped accessible.
The vision of the Facilities Management Team (FMT) is to provide an environment for the congregation and community to worship and serve, to improve the appearance and functionality of the sanctuary and the Nurture Building and to make repairs and upgrades to preserve the buildings for many years to come, without compromising the existing architecture and historic value of the property.
The White Clay Creek Cemetery is operated independently by the White Clay Creek Cemetery Association.